[U-Boot] DWMMC crontroller in Exynos4412

Przemyslaw Marczak p.marczak at samsung.com
Thu Oct 8 10:33:15 CEST 2015

Hi Humberto,

On 10/07/2015 10:50 PM, Humberto López León wrote:
> Hi Przemyslaw,
>
> the version of the U-boot on which you made the corrections in the SDHCI
> controller is at
> https://github.com/hardkernel/u-boot/commits/odroid-v2015.10?
>
> Regards,
> Humberto

The U-Boot from your link is a Hardkernel's version, and it's very old.

Please check the mainline/master tree. On the top, there are few
changes, which fixes the sdhci/mmc issue on Exynos. The problem was in
device tree "reg" property parsing.

The mainline config for U3/X2 is "odroid_defconfig".

Best regards
--
Przemyslaw Marczak
Samsung R&D Institute Poland