[U-Boot] Update u-boot to use latest kernel

herrweigel at mm.st herrweigel at mm.st
Thu Oct 8 12:34:09 CEST 2015

Hello!

I am using Wandboard Dual with Lubuntu-14.04.2 installed. By default it
is running Linux kernel 3.10.53-1.1.0_ga-wandboard-06034-g13bb184-dirty.
It doesn't contain all drivers that I need, so I installed
linux-3.19.0-30 from repositories. Now I need to update u-boot
configuration to boot this kernel. What steps should I reproduce to do
this?

// I have searched through google and etc., but didn't find anything
useful. Yes, there are quite a lot of information, but no complete
manual.