[U-Boot] U-boot for rasperry pi

Ranjith T ranjithece24 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 18:34:12 CEST 2015

Hi,

I am ranjith and working as Senior software Engineer. I have installed
arm-linux-gnueabi- toolchain on my debian(wheezy) machine and cross
compiled u-boot for rasperry pi board(rpi_b_config), Edited rpi_b.h
file to enable few commands like fatload, loads, etc. Copied
u-boot.bin image to sd card and restarted rasperry pi. I was able to
get u-boot messages. But when i tried to execute mmc dev 0, it shows
"no mmc available". I really don't know what is wrong(Provided enabled
sd card on rpi_b.h file). Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks,
Ranjith.T,
Senior Software Engineer,
Coimbatore - 641035,