[U-Boot] Porting UBI fixes (specially fastmap's) to U-Boot

Heiko Schocher hs at denx.de
Fri Oct 9 06:01:53 CEST 2015

Hello Ezequiel,

Am 08.10.2015 um 17:54 schrieb Ezequiel Garcia:
> Heiko,
>
> On 8 October 2015 at 11:54, Heiko Schocher <hs at denx.de> wrote:
> [..]
>>
>> Currently I have a (with warnings) compiled U-Boot with ubi/ubifs
>> with linux 4.2 base ... now testing (or tomorrow)
>>

> If you share a branch, I can help with some tests here.

I pushed my current develop state to:

http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot/u-boot-ubi.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/ubi_sync_with_linux

! Only for Testing !

I tested it on the aristainetos2 board, with fastmap enabled. I was
enable to attach the ubi partition on nand flash with the "ubi part .."
command. If I have attached a partition and again call "ubi part ..."
u-boot hangs currently ... more testing debugging hopefully I can do
today. so there is some work for debugging. It would be nice, if you
can look into this issue (and of course try ubi on your hw), thanks!

And maybe you find time to get rid of the compilerwarnings ;-)

> Thanks a lot for the quick work!

You are welcome

bye,
Heiko