[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2015.10 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Tue Oct 20 02:08:00 CEST 2015

Hey all,

I've pushed v2015.10 out to the repository and tarballs should exist
soon.

Once again, a lot of good things all around.  One good thing and bad
thing is that we've followed through on the warning about removing
non-CONFIG_SYS_GENERIC_BOARD platforms, especially for ARM and PowerPC.
Part of this involved a mis-step and the final patchset didn't have
everyone on Cc that it should have.  So if you have a platform that's
been removed and can build and run test it from time to time (we try and
keep on schedule for releases, and
http://www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot/ReleaseCycle has the next year worth of
expected release dates) please step up.

We really are about to delete MAKEALL for the next release so please get
comfy with it.  All tha's missing (and will go in) is some option to
just say "use this toolchain for everything".

Finally, I would encourage custodians to follow-up with anything big I've
overlooked.

Thanks for the hard work everyone!  The merge window is now open and
will close on Saturday Nov 8th.

--
Tom