[U-Boot] TI8148 EVM

Lad, Prabhakar prabhakar.csengg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 13:12:32 CEST 2015

Hi Tom,

I was trying the latest master branch for ti8148 evm to boot from SD
card, following are the steps which I followed:

1:  make ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=arm-cortex_a8-linux-gnueabi- clean distclean
2: make ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=arm-cortex_a8-linux-gnueabi- ti814x_evm_config
3: make ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=arm-cortex_a8-linux-gnueabi-

Copy the MLO and u-boot.bin to SD card boot partition which is
bootable, I see no prints coming from the 1st stage bootlaoder, cant
debug it as I don’t have access to JTAG.

Any pointers is this code tested ?

Cheers,
--Prabhakar Lad