[U-Boot] [linux-sunxi] Re: PSCI for H3

Chen-Yu Tsai wens at csie.org
Mon Jan 4 05:02:47 CET 2016

On Mon, Dec 28, 2015 at 1:16 AM, Maxime Ripard
<maxime.ripard at free-electrons.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 12:14:15PM +0200, Siarhei Siamashka wrote:
>> On Tue, 17 Nov 2015 15:32:30 +0100
>> Jens Kuske <jenskuske at gmail.com> wrote:

>> > There is also register 0x2f0 in the CCU, it defaults to disabling
>> > non-secure access to all clock registers.
>> >
>> > Jens
>> >

>> How about just enabling SMP on Allwinner H3 in an old unfashionable way
>> while all these non-secure access limiters are still being under
>> investigation?
>
> I'd really prefer not to.
>
> This ends up being dead code that no-one uses, but we can't really
> remove. Adding support for the H3 support would only delay that
> removal once again.
>
> What controller are you having issues accessing?

So I finished H3 PSCI support. For the moment everything seems to
work. Though given the limited number of peripherals supported and
used, that may not be complete.

For now the patches are available at

    https://github.com/wens/u-boot-sunxi/tree/h3-psci

I'll find some time to post them.