[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2016.01-rc4 released

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jan 7 17:43:00 CET 2016

Dear Tom,

In message <20160105183700.GQ4093 at bill-the-cat> you wrote:

> > Still can't see this tag.
>
> I just checked and it says everything up to date for me.  But the tag
> isn't on the public side.  Wolfgang?

Sorry for the delay. I used the Xmas break to update our machines to
FC23, and for some unclear reason the Inotify System Scheduler stopped
running.  I restarted it now, and all data should be up to date now.

Sorry for causing and not noticing this problem.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The high cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.