[U-Boot] [PULL] Please pull u-boot-imx

Stefano Babic sbabic at denx.de
Sun Jan 10 10:54:46 CET 2016

Hi Fabio, Otavio,

On 09/01/2016 20:15, Fabio Estevam wrote:
> Hi Stefano,
>
> On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 1:08 PM, Stefano Babic <sbabic at denx.de> wrote:
>> Hi Tom,
>>
>> just a few fixes for release. Pleas epull from u-boot-imx, thanks !
>
> There are some more fixes that would be good to have for 2016.01:
> https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/562905/

This I missed, sorry. Got it.

> https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/563983/
> https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/564401/

Agree - specially Otavio's patch for documentation avoid to kill the SPI
flash simply following the instructions. I applied it.

> Do you plan to submit another pull request? If not, maybe Tom could
> pick these directly.

Tom, of course you can apply them yourself - but if it is easier for
you, I have applied all three patches and I send now my PR for them.

Best regards,
Stefano Babic

Phone: +49-8142-66989-53 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80 Email: sbabic at denx.de