[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2016.01 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Tue Jan 12 17:25:26 CET 2016

Hey all,

I've pushed v2016.01 out to the git servers and the tarballs are now
available at both:
ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/u-boot/
https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/iQRojZzxJnhZwGGUcyDdQDl6E5MAlTEeVwuCDdgUDo8?_encoding=UTF8&mgh=1&ref_=cd_ph_share_link_copy

We've got the usual level of Kconfig and device model and general fixups
going on, so thanks again everyone, and please feel free to follow up
with what you would like to highlight.

The big thing I want to talk about here is that I'm going to try an
experiment.  For the next 6 months, I want to try releasing every 2
months instead of 3.  I'm still going to hold the release until I'm
happy with it rather than release because it's the release date.  But I
think this will help me to be good about saying "too late, sorry" and
also make that easier for others to hear too.

--
Tom