[U-Boot] U-Boot Rockchip dwc_hcd question for low-speed devices

Stefan Bruens stefan.bruens at rwth-aachen.de
Wed Jan 13 02:42:50 CET 2016

On Montag, 11. Januar 2016 09:59:09 CET Simon Glass wrote:
> Hi Josh,
>
> On 8 January 2016 at 06:27, Josh Sanford <joshs6502 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thanks Simon,
> >
> > I've been looking through the code you referenced.  So these patches are
> > just standalone snippets and not yet part of any branch?  (I'm just not
> > familiar with U-Boot's development process.)
>
> Please put your reply at the bottom or the threads will get very confusing!
>
> There is some information here that might help:
>
> http://www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot/Patches
>
> In short, yes these are patches, and will be applied at some point, at
> which point they become part of 'mainline' and end up in the next
> release. If you test them you can reply with your Tested-by tag which
> helps the process.

Just a small followup, I have reworked the patches. I have followed Simons?
suggestion and split the "core" transfer from the chunk_msg loop into a
seperate function. The SPLIT changes are now much more self contained.

The patches need some cleanup, especially the INTERRUPT transfer support (yay,
that did not work before), so I will post it soon, but maybe not earlier than
during the weekend.

Kind regards,

Stefan

--
Stefan Brüns  /  Bergstraße 21  /  52062 Aachen
home: +49 241 53809034     mobile: +49 151 50412019