[U-Boot] Transition Freescale -> NXP

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jan 19 14:51:34 CET 2016

Hi,

apparently all Freescalers now show up with @nxp.com addresses.  Of
course you can all individually unsubscribe the old FSL address and
then re-subscribe with a new NXP one.  I guess this is a boring
process.  And I'm afraid I cannot even help you - I've been looking
for a (documented) way to perform bulk renames, but except from
manually messing with the address database I found nothing.

Has anybody an Ide how to perform bulk renames in mailman?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"I've finally learned what `upward compatible' means. It means we get
to keep all our old mistakes." - Dennie van Tassel