[U-Boot] [GIT PULL] Microblaze changes

Ricardo Ribalda Delgado ricardo.ribalda at uam.es
Fri Jan 22 19:34:40 CET 2016

Hi

My main concern is that the support for the board is not removed. I have
one active product based on virtex5 ppc440.

Today I had to do some last minute support and now I am on a plane...
Otherwise the patchset would be on your inbox.

I have taken a fast look over the required changes, and it is not that bad.
Most of the hard work has already been done by you for mblaze.

Thanks for your understanding ;).