[U-Boot] mmc rescan problem!

rick at andestech.com rick at andestech.com
Mon Jan 25 09:48:20 CET 2016

Hi Pantelis

Please review this patch of attached.

Thank you very much.

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Rini [mailto:trini at konsulko.com]
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2016 11:05 AM
To: Rick Jian-Zhi Chen(陳建志)
Subject: Re: mmc rescan problem!

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 02:43:03AM +0000, rick at andestech.com wrote:

> Hi Tom
>
> I encounter a problem which is relative to mmc command.
> When I execute mmc rescan, system will hang.
> After trace I found it is because mmc command table have not been fixed up.
> It can be fixed it by the attached patch (0001-nds32-fix-mmc-rescan-hang-problem.patch).
> Is it the correct way to fix this problem ?
> Can you review it for me ?

Please post it to the list and cc Pantelis.  But also keep in mind you've found and fixed a generic manual reloc problem so you don't need to guard things with NDS32 tests as well.  Thanks!

--
Tom
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail (and its attachments) may contain confidential and legally privileged information or information protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited. In this case, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, delete the message (and any accompanying documents) and destroy all printed hard copies. Thank you for your cooperation.

Copyright ANDES TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION - All Rights Reserved.