[U-Boot] How to access GP partitions from uboot (2015.04)

saikiran.jayanthi saikiran.jayanthi at moschip.com
Fri Jan 29 07:25:20 CET 2016

HI HARSHA,
        I need Your help.In our project we are using internel emmc of 32Gb.
Can u please provide how u created the GP partitions...when we are reading
or writing commands in mmc we are getting partitions are not created and
unsupported format..kindly let us know how you fornmatted for ext4 file
sysytem...

     Waiting for your reply as early as possible..
Thanks