[U-Boot] x86: acpi: Disabling SoC functions defined in ASL on a per board basis

George McCollister george.mccollister at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 19:17:33 CEST 2016

Does anyone have any ideas on how we might go about disabling
functions defined in arch/x86/include/asm/arch-*/acpi on a per board
basis? With DT it's trivial to define all of the functions available
on an SoC and default them to disabled in the .dtsi, then simply mark
them as enabled in the board .dts if the board uses them. I need to
disable the internal UART definition for the baytrail board I'm adding
since if it's included the off chip UART gets killed when Linux does
it's acpi_bus_scan.

Regards,
George McCollister