[U-Boot] U-boot Minnowmax image overlaps with region './board/intel/minnowmax/vga.bin'

vinoth eswaran evinoth1206 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 14:04:30 CEST 2016

Hello U-Boot developers,

    In Minnowmax board, I am trying to enable the debug messages of
u-boot. When I try to enable the debug messages either through adding
-DDEBUG flag in config.mk or by adding #define DEBUG in
include/common.h file , I am getting the following error messages.

U-Boot image overlaps with region './board/intel/minnowmax/vga.bin'
U-Boot finishes at offset 798820, file starts at 790000
make: *** [u-boot.rom] Error 1

Any help on this is very much apreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Vinothkumar