[U-Boot] HTTP access to u-boot-x86

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jun 14 07:32:30 CEST 2016

Dear Bin Meng,

In message <CAEUhbmXMCu=zAqV71JYV78JkR95QFtFZm8X7D3jfZ=dOYy4+Wg at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I am not sure what's the issue. I've always been using git protocol to
> do the clone.

I also have no idea.   For some reason, HTTP accesses are broken.  I
speculate that the gitweb code we run on our git server has become
incompatible with recent versions of git.  We've been planning an
update 9and move to a new, faster machine) for a long time, but did
not find the resources yet to complete it.

In the mean time, using the github repo might be a workaround.

I promise to take care ASAP.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"There was no difference between  the  behavior  of  a  god  and  the
operations of pure chance..."   - Thomas Pynchon, _Gravity's Rainbow_