[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2016.07-rc2 released

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Mon Jun 20 17:34:05 CEST 2016

Hi,

On 20-06-16 17:26, Tom Rini wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> It's release day and v2016.07-rc2 is out and on time.  I expect to do
> -rc3 in another two weeks.  I've updated git and the tarballs are also
> up now.
>
> We've gotten a number of PRs in with the sort of changes that should go
> in, in.  Going forward now changes really should be of the bug fix
> variety.

Ok, so where do you stand on the conversion of the sunxi psci code
from asm to c now? 2 weeks back you said it would be fine to put
this in the v2016.07 cycle and then the BOOT_DELAY changes happened
and I was waiting for those to get fixed before submitting a new pull-req.

Note I'm fine with doing things either way.

Regards,

Hans