[U-Boot] imx7d spansion spi flash first sector

Michael Trimarchi michael at amarulasolutions.com
Tue Jun 21 13:49:39 CEST 2016

Hi

I'm trying to flash on a spansion spi flash connected on qspi on imx7d board.

SF: Detected S25FL128S_64K with page size 256 Bytes, erase size 64
KiB, total 16 MiB

I have some problem:
- I can't erase the first sector
- I don't know if

BOOT_FROM      qspi
BOOT_OFFSET    FLASH_OFFSET_QSPI

I need to use those or the spi one. What is the correct procedure to
flash on it?

Michael

--
| Michael Nazzareno Trimarchi                     Amarula Solutions BV |
| COO  -  Founder                                      Cruquiuskade 47 |