[U-Boot] [RFC] SPL -> U-Boot Chain of Trust

Andreas Dannenberg dannenberg at ti.com
Mon May 2 16:37:59 CEST 2016

On Sun, May 01, 2016 at 01:45:35PM -0600, Simon Glass wrote:
> Hi,
> On 27 April 2016 at 09:14, Andreas Dannenberg <dannenberg at ti.com> wrote:
> > Yeah please let me/us know if there is something you have that could be
> > recycled.
>
> I just sent a patch referring to this. I didn't find anything but in
> fact it is pretty easy now as a lot of the work is done. Or at least
> he hard part is now the logic of which image to load, not the code
> building.
>
> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/617228/
>
> Also see Teddy's version:
>
> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/617229/

Hi Simon,
thanks for posting your previous work and also providing some background
and helping to connect the dots... I've seen that there is now a flurry
of activity around SPL and FIT authentication which is great (thanks
Teddy too for posting your work). I agree with your other comment, it
looks like we are much closer to a solution than I thought initially
when starthing this thread.

Regards,
Andreas

--