[U-Boot] ELC Europe mini-summit?

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Tue May 3 17:25:31 CEST 2016

On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 05:01:02PM -0400, Tom Rini wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> So, ELC Europe has a location, and dates and a CFP deadline "soon":
> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference-europe
>
> Do we as a community wish to continue with our tradition of having
> something co-located with ELC Europe?  If so, now'ish is the time I need
> to bring this up with Linux Foundation and ask.

So, bad news.  At this time Linux Foundation isn't able to offer us any
space during ELC/IoT summit due to the size of the venue and colocation
of the two conferences.  I would strongly encourage folks that have a
topic they wish to speak about to submit a paper to ELC itself and
there's always the hallway track.

--
Tom