[U-Boot] OMAP 3530 - BeagleBoard Rev. C4

Derald D. Woods woods.technical at gmail.com
Thu May 5 05:45:09 CEST 2016

Hi Tom,

Is anyone still attempting to boot the OMAP 3530 BeagleBoard with U-Boot
master?

In order to boot my BeagleBoard Rev. C4, I need to basically undefine
CONFIG_SPL_EXT_SUPPORT and CONFIG_SYS_THUMB_BUILD.

There is some background in this old thread from last year:
- http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2015-July/220332.html

The thread ended without an apparent solution.

What does work is this patch from EEWiki:
-
https://github.com/eewiki/u-boot-patches/blob/master/v2016.03/0001-omap3_beagle-uEnv.txt-bootz-n-fixes.patch

If there is some additional useful information, I would be happy to take
a look.

I use the board for testing generic code intended for other OMAP3 systems.

Derald