[U-Boot] GPIO driver for Freescale QorIQ T2080

Hamish Martin Hamish.Martin at alliedtelesis.co.nz
Tue May 10 01:22:03 CEST 2016

Hi,

I'm looking for uboot driver support for the Freescale QorIQ T2080 CPU.
This has 4 blocks of GPIOs similar to the single block defined in
arch/powerpc/include/asm/mpc85xx_gpio.h.

If someone is working on a driver for that CPU or similar, let me know.
Ideally this would fit the new driver model. I'd be happy to help test
it out and debug it.

Alternatively, if you know another way to drive those GPIO blocks with
existing code, feel free to suggest a way.

Cheers,
Hamish Martin.