[U-Boot] a question about u-boot-2015.04 -for zynq

赵延洲 zyzfgpzgh at 163.com
Sun May 29 02:32:23 CEST 2016

execuse me :
    I am  a fresh bird. I want to use xilinx zynq 7020 chip. our company made a board like zynq_zed board. but the uart1 isn't output from the chip .instead ,the uart0 is out. in the uboot version 2013.4,we can change the /include/configs/zynq_zed.h will "CONFIG_ZYNQ_SERIAL_UART0",but this is invalid,I wanted to find the way for a long time .and in the net, there is no useful answer , can you tell me ?
            thanks a lot
     waiting for your answer.
                                                                                                                                                                           zyz