[U-Boot] Display output in LCD

Othmane Essamlali othmane.essamlali at riggtek.de
Thu Oct 6 12:56:51 CEST 2016

Hello all,

We have a "Ka-Ro TX6S-8035"  Board (TX baseboard + Freescale i.MX6SoloX) and we made  a Linux build for it via linuxlink (timesys) based on Yocto installer(QT5).

We are now able to boot our system from the board but we still cant assign the output to the lcd(etm0700g0dh6).

We tryed setenv stdout/stderr/stdin/ lcd then saveenv, after rebooting they are set to serial again. Except those variables the rest stay saved after the reboot.

We are wondering if we are missing something, maybe someone can help over there.

Thanks a lot.

Otman Essam