[U-Boot] MII and Ethernet chip are not detected in my envirnoment console

chethan.g chethan.g at parkcontrols.com
Thu Oct 6 14:25:11 CEST 2016

Hii Everyone,
I've been looking everywhere and could not find any correct resources to
help me.
I designed Ethernet board with Cyclone V(5CSEBA5U19A7N) using Quartus 15.1
Prime Standard.
I am using KSZ9031RNX ethernet chip in my Board.

I strucked in environment before linux kernel.In environment my ethernet
chip is not detected.In place of my ethernet chip(KSZ9031RNX) it shows
ethernet chip(KSZ9021RNX).
/********************************************************
micrel-ksz9021-clk-skew=0xf0f0
micrel-ksz9021-data-skew=0x0
********************************************************/

I am unable to observe MII status .It didnt show anything related mii .
Environment size: 2555/4092 bytes
SOCFPGA_CYCLONE5 # mii info
SOCFPGA_CYCLONE5 #

I generated preloader and u-boot.img in SOC Embedded Shell by using MAKE and
MAKE UBOOT commands.
My question is ...How to generate uboot.img to show my MII status and to
detect my ethernet chip(KSZ9031RNX)..
If anyone knows related to my querry.please inform me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.
 Chethan