[U-Boot] build error with CONFIG_DM_PCI disabled in menuconfig

Ding, ChiX chix.ding at intel.com
Tue Oct 11 12:01:09 CEST 2016

Hi Bin
Thanks for the reply. I'm working on Intel Denvernton Board.  As you suggested I'm debugging it
using DM PCI now. In the device tree file, I define PCI as this, but I don't know what is missing so
that AHCI isn't probed
        pci {
                compatible = "pci-x86";
                #address-cells = <3>;
                #size-cells = <2>;
                u-boot,dm-pre-reloc;
        };

In coreboot.h, I define
#define CONFIG_SCSI_AHCI
#define CONFIG_SCSI

#ifdef CONFIG_SCSI_AHCI
#define CONFIG_LIBATA
#define CONFIG_SYS_64BIT_LBA
#define CONFIG_SCSI_DEV_LIST            {PCI_VENDOR_ID_INTEL, \
                        0x19b2},              \
        {PCI_VENDOR_ID_INTEL,           \
                        0x19c2}

U-Boot dm tree command shows pci isn't probed.
=> dm tree
 Class       Probed   Name
 root        [ + ]    root_driver
 keyboard    [ + ]    |-- keyboard