[U-Boot] [PicoZed] Error uenvboot script

Oscar Gomez Fuente oscargomezf at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 13:16:54 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to boot u-boot from uEnv.txt. And I've got a problem. I'm
using zynq_picozed_defconfig

The problem is I've got this error after the uEnv.txt is read:
-----------------------
eth0: ethernet at e000b000
Hit any key to stop autoboot:  0
Device: sdhci at e0100000
Manufacturer ID: 3
OEM: 5344
Name: SL16G
Tran Speed: 50000000
Rd Block Len: 512
SD version 3.0
High Capacity: Yes
Capacity: 14.8 GiB
Bus Width: 4-bit
Erase Group Size: 512 Bytes
reading uEnv.txt
754 bytes read in 15 ms (48.8 KiB/s)
Loaded environment from uEnv.txt
Importing environment from SD ...
test - minimal test like /bin/sh

Usage:
test [args..]
-----------------------

It seems to be that fail to run the script:

uenvboot=if run loadbootenv; then echo Loaded environment from ${bootenv};
run importbootenv; fi; if test -n $uenvcmd; then echo Running uenvcmd ...;
run uenvcmd; fi

When the test -n $uenvcmd is executed, but I don't understand why, because
when I execute the script, run uenvcmd runs fine.

Any suggestion? It seems to be when the console is ready the test function
works fine, but before it fails.

Best regards.

Oscar Gomez Fuente.