[U-Boot] Remove global variable env_t *env_ptr ?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Apr 4 10:31:37 UTC 2017

Dear Joakim,

In message <1491301459.28343.1.camel at infinera.com> you wrote:

> Use case is when CONFIG_ENV_SECT_SIZE and/or CONFIG_ENV_ADDR are non constants.

That is my exact question - when would this happen?  Flash sectors
do now wander around in memory or change size :-)

So you attempt to switch between different settings?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Shakespeare's Law of Prototyping: (Hamlet III, iv, 156-160)
        O, throw away the worser part of it,
        And live the purer with the other half.