[U-Boot] MTD devices emulation driver (gluebi) support

ManuelCurcio at Eaton.com ManuelCurcio at Eaton.com
Thu Apr 6 08:36:47 UTC 2017

Hi,

I want to read a jffs2 file system over ubi from uboot.
>From ubi.h, I found the CONFIG_MTD_UBI_GLUEBI define to allow this functionality (I think) :

/* gluebi.c */
#ifdef CONFIG_MTD_UBI_GLUEBI

However, when I set this define, after compilation, I have errors links about gluebi functions :

uboot/common/cmd_ubi.c:293: undefined reference to `ubi_gluebi_updated'

And in fact, after search, I didn't find gluebi.c file in uboot.

I use the U-Boot 2015.01 version. When I look the last release, I didn't find gluebi.c  too.

Some one can tell me more about that ? How is it possible to read jffs2 (or squashfs) from uboot ?

thanks !

Manuel

Eaton Industries (France) S.A.S ~ Siège social: 110 Rue Blaise Pascal, Immeuble Le Viséo - Bâtiment A Innovallée, 38330, Montbonnot-St.-Martin, France ~ Lieu d'enregistrement au registre du commerce: Grenoble ~ Numéro d'enregistrement: 509 653 176 ~ Capital social souscrit et liberé:EUR 16215441 ~ Numéro de TVA: FR47509653176?