[U-Boot] [bug report] Incorrect result from clk_get_by_name

Ziyuan xzy.xu at rock-chips.com
Mon Apr 10 02:45:29 UTC 2017

hi all,

I hit an issue about clk_get_by_name w/ fdt.
I wanna get a specified clock cell from dts via clk_get_by_name. eg:
clk_get_by_name(, "ciu-sample",..) from 'emmc: dwmmc at ff0f0000' on rk3288
platform which it has four clock cell: "biu", "ciu", "ciu_drv",
"ciu_sample".
I found that the clock list has only one element, it's "biu". I expected
that there are four elements.

Actually, I can use clk_get_by_index instead, but I prefer clock name,
it's more readable.

Ziyuan Xu
BR