[U-Boot] U-boot-sunxi status?

Chen-Yu Tsai wens at csie.org
Mon Apr 17 02:38:03 UTC 2017

Hi,

(Resent from my main email address.)

What's the current status of u-boot-sunxi? There are still some
patch series floating around. Some of them have been around for
a while now, listed here in no particular order:

  - sunxi: Add support for R40 SoC v2 (by Chen-Yu Tsai)
  - sunxi: Remove SYS_EXTRA_OPTIONS v3 (by Mylene Josserand)
  - sunxi: video: Add support for HDMI output on A64/H3/H5 v3 (by
Jernej Skrabec)
  - Allwinner V3s and Lichee Pi Zero support (w/o SPL) v5 (by Icenowy Zheng)
  - Allwinner DesignWare-like DRAM controllers refactor v1 (by Icenowy Zheng)
  - Various DM related patch series from Philipp Tomsich

Also sunxi related but probably not going through u-boot-sunxi:

  - SPL: extend FIT loading support v3 (by Andre Przywara)
  - Retrieve MAC address from EEPROM v5 (by Olliver Schinagl)

Some of these series have been fully reviewed, others only partially.
I'm sure there are more out there, but I don't track U-boot patches
as closely as kernel patches. So how can we help getting all these
things ready and merged?

Regards
ChenYu