[U-Boot] [EXT] Armada 385: PEX detection pulse width

Rene Straub Rene.Straub at netmodule.com
Tue Apr 25 05:43:31 UTC 2017

Hello Adam,

first of all thanks the quick reply. First trials with reduced pulse length, showed promising results. To better understand the root cause of the problem, it would be helpful if you explained us briefly what the register change actually performs. I/we understand that the problem is related to the process of Rx Detection (measuring voltage change on PCIe link after a common mode step). Maybe we can implement a board change (PCIe lane coupling capacitors) to improve the detection, even with the default pulse length of the A385.

Best regards
-Rene