[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2017.09-rc1 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Tue Aug 1 00:42:30 UTC 2017

Hey all,

So it's release day and I've put up v2017.09-rc1.  The merge window is
now closed and I've updated git and the tarballs are also up now.

I think my patch queue is in reasonable shape currently, but I need to
pick up some of the environment stuff Simon has been doing after it's
reviewed a little more, and I'm sure I'm forgetting about a few other
things.  The MMC PR (which contains a lot of things we do want in), I
expect to be re-issued shortly and I'll be taking that in as well.

Thanks all!

--
Tom