[U-Boot] Remove STM32F1 support ?

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Sat Aug 5 15:35:12 UTC 2017

On Fri, Aug 04, 2017 at 04:05:58PM +0000, Patrice CHOTARD wrote:
> Hi Matt, Kamil
>
> I currently doing some work on STM32 SoCs on U-boot, more
> precisely code factorization between STYM32F4, STM32F7 and STM32H7
>
> I noticed you added STM32F1 SoCs support few years ago :
>
> 0144caf22ce6acd5c  gpio: stm32: add stm32f1 support
> 2d18ef2364fd3561a  ARMv7M: add STM32F1 support
>
> But neither STM32F1 dedicated defconfig nor board was associated to
> these commits.
>
> In order to facilitate the cleaning work i am currently doing, can i
> removed STM32F1 support ? (ie all files located in
> arch/arm/mach-stm32/stm32f1 and in arch/arm/include/asm/arch-stm32f1)

I know for Matt's side, a few more changes were needed in some of the
board code, and then the particular project we were working on wrapped
up, and he's moved on to other things for fun-time projects.  Unless
Kamil wants to step up and fix / clean-up STM32F1 stuff as needed for
your clean-ups, yes, lets go with removal.  Thanks!

--
Tom