[U-Boot] No environment driver for location 14

Paweł Jarosz paweljarosz3691 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 17:22:07 UTC 2017

Hi,

i'm getting a error with last env patches (u-boot-rockchip repo).

U-boot booting halts on env_init() with message:

env_driver_lookup_default: No environment driver for location 14

env_driver_lookup_default: No environment driver for location 14
initcall sequence 60445dc8 failed at call 60430915 (err=-19)
### ERROR ### Please RESET the board ###

60445dc8 -> init_sequence_f()

60430915 -> env_init()

I have narrowed down the problem to env_get_default_location returning
14 (ENVL_UNKNOWN)

I have enabled CONFIG_ENV_IS_NOWHERE so it should return ENVL_NOWHERE.

Any ideas where to go from here?

Regards

Paweł