[U-Boot] Reg UBoot ITB Image Support for Sunxi Cortex A53 Family SOCS

Chakra D 2chakrass at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 16:21:12 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I'm trying to build ITB image for sunxi banana Pi M64 image in Buildroot.
I'm facing issues with ITB format Uboot build.

As per the readme file "board/sunxi/README.sunxi64", we need to build the
bl31.bin image before uboot and pass the path of image as BL31 variable to
UBOOT.

Is there any procedure or some kind of script that can be used to combine
uboot.bin and bl31.bin images and generate uboot.itb image ?

Can we build uboot independently and post build combine with bl31.bin to
generate uboot.itb ?

Regards.
Chakra