[U-Boot] U-boot to Beaglebone Black Issue

James David Eckler james.d.eckler at wmich.edu
Mon Dec 4 21:53:55 UTC 2017

Hi,

We are trying to get Kubos-Linux up and running on our Beaglebone Black board but are having issues with making the program. We ran `make beaglebone-black_defconfig` and are getting the error:

vagrant at vagrant:~/uboot$ make beaglebone-black_defconfig
***
*** Can't find default configuration "arch/../configs/beaglebone-black_defconfig"!
***
scripts/kconfig/Makefile:114: recipe for target 'beaglebone-black_defconfig' failed
make[1]: *** [beaglebone-black_defconfig] Error 1
Makefile:478: recipe for target 'beaglebone-black_defconfig' failed
make: *** [beaglebone-black_defconfig] Error 2

How do we make for the Beaglebone Black board?

Thank you,

James Eckler