[U-Boot] Anyone using recentish u-boot on a GuruPlug?

Martin Husemann martin at NetBSD.org
Thu Dec 14 11:14:43 UTC 2017

I naively compiled a 2017.11 u-boot for GuruPlug and wrote the
u-boot.kwb to nand, but that bricked the GuruPlug (should have tested
with a ram version first, yes, I know).

I have a jtag for it and was able to recover, but I wonder if i did something
wrong in my local build or if support just bitrotted silently. I am not
familiar with .kwb and early kirkwood bootstrap, so not sure how I could
debug this, besides the jtag is "slightly fragile" and using it a bit
inconvenient.

Anyone used recentish u-boot on Sheeva/Guruplug lately?

Martin