[U-Boot] arm64: a37xx: add distro boot compability

Andre Heider a.heider at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 12:03:21 UTC 2017

On 14/12/17 11:30, Stefan Roese wrote:
> On 14.12.2017 11:26, Andre Heider wrote:
>> On 14/12/17 11:23, Stefan Roese wrote:
>>> Hi Andre,

>>> I'm waiting for Kosta to comment on this (already triggered). So
>>> please allow us a bit more time.
>>
>> Alright, thanks! I just wanted to make sure this isn't falling through
>> the cracks.
>
> No problem. Checking for the status is always possible. My current
> plan is to push this patch (and other pending Marvell patches) after
> this upcoming release, as Tom wanted to be a bit more strict with
> only accepting bug fixes after rc1.

Thanks for the reviews, Konstantin!

For the record, I wasn't aiming at this release, next is just fine.

While having the attention of both of you:
Downstream has diverged quite a bit compared to upstream, is there any
ongoing work to upstream the missing bits?

Konstantin, since the discrepancy got pretty big I guess most users are
currently using a downstream release. Is there any chance to get this
set in there? I already got these patches against that tree if it helps.

Thanks,
Andre