[U-Boot] distro boot on ls2085ardb

york sun york.sun at nxp.com
Thu Feb 9 17:03:12 UTC 2017

On 02/08/2017 06:43 PM, Prabhakar Kushwaha wrote:

> [...]

I think so. I have verified this before and sent email to internal team.

There was an issue before concerning loading to high region. It was
fixed by commit c1913cb7897f77a26791765ef9c3c02b3588f3c1 in Feb 2016. We
have been using low region for kernel and ramdisk, so this bug didn't
block us.

Let's take this to internal team for further discussion.

York