[U-Boot] Veyron-speedy u-boot

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net
Fri Feb 17 10:36:09 UTC 2017

On 17 February 2017 at 10:18, Riley Baird <riley at openmailbox.org> wrote:
> Hi Tomeu and Simon,
>
> Thanks for giving me pointers on how the system works and how to get
> u-boot onto it. I'll try and get it working over the next couple of
> days.
>
> I'm very glad that it's possible to chainload and the output comes out
> on the laptop screen, because I got a spreadsheet to work out how much
> it would cost to build a servo, and it was much more expensive than I
> thought! :)

Depending on what you plan to do with the machine, serial output can
be very handy, specially if you want to run automated tests to
validate whatever you end up doing with it.

Simon will know more about this, but I thought that the CPU UART lines
are separate in the flex cable, so you may be able to find pads in the
board that you can solder to.

Regards,

Tomeu