[U-Boot] Mailing list moved

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Feb 27 13:33:45 UTC 2017

Hi all,

hopefully unnoticed by anyone, we moved the mailing list to a new
(faster, bigger, better) server.  As far as we can tell, operation
continues unchanged except for the fact that, when accessing the web
interface for administration tasks, the "mailman" part of the URL
was removed (but I think this affects only the moderators, and
nobody else).

There is a slight chance that one or two messages did not make it
into the list archive.  If you notice any such problem, please let
me know which message this was (ideally by telling me the respective
message-id), and we will take care of it.

Also, if you notice any problems, please do not hesitate to contact
me.

Thanks!

Meet DENX at the Embedded World Trade Show
14 Mar - 16 Mar 2017, Nuremberg Trade Fair Centre, Hall 4, Booth 581
Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
A supercomputer is a machine that runs an endless loop in 2 seconds.