[U-Boot] Rockchip RK3288 regulator device table problem

Simon Glass sjg at chromium.org
Sat Jan 14 18:13:16 CET 2017

Hi Rick,

On 3 January 2017 at 11:21, Rick Bronson <rick at efn.org> wrote:
> Hi Simon,
>
>   I'm not sure what to do about (in drivers/power/regulator/rk808.c):
>
> static const struct rk808_reg_info rk808_ldo[] = {
>         { 1000000, 100000, LDO1_ON_VSEL, 5, },
>
>   I had to change this table as my LDO values are different for this
> board.  I'd like to fix it to take values from the device tree but
> couldn't find an example.  Maybe you can point me to one.

Do you mean that the table values are wrong? They should be defined in
the datasheet.

Or if you are trying to change the voltages, you can use the device
tree. See for example rk3288-firefly.dtsi:

regulator-min-microvolt = <850000>;
regulator-max-microvolt = <1350000>;

Then you call regulator_set_value() to set the voltage, or perhaps
regulator_autoset() if there is only one voltage. Or even
regulators_enable_boot_on().

Regards,
Simon