[U-Boot] linux "coherent_pool" kernel parameter and u-boot

t-erdmann t-erdmann at web.de
Tue Jan 17 11:20:49 CET 2017

Hello u-boot list members,
i have a problem with my arm64 odroid c2 board running some dvb-s2 usb
cards.
I had to increase the dma buffers for usb with kernel parameter
"coherent_size=4M"
to get them running. The default was 256kB.
My question is, has this buffer to be defined or reserved in u-boot too ?
 From earlyer work with at91 i know that some adresses for kernel image
and pool were be defined in u-boot config space.
Can please someone explain how this works today on arm64 ?

Thanks
   Thomas