[U-Boot] U-Boot IPv6 state

Chris Packham judge.packham at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 23:19:44 CET 2017

On 18/01/2017 5:56 AM, "Luka Kovačič" <luka.kovacica at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
My name is Luka Kovačič and I am just getting interest to U-Boot. I was
really confused, because IPv6 is all over U-Boot on the mailing lists, but
it actually isn't available in the mainline tree. What is the current state
of it? Does it work?
Kind regards,
Luka

Wow 2 inquiries in 2 days. Something is going on in the ether.

The last series that was posted is functional but now a little out of date
w.r.t. other u-boot changes. I've also got a github repo with the changes
applied https://github.com/cpackham/u-boot/tree/ipv6

Tom has applied 2 of the trivial clean up patches so I plan to rebase the
series on top of that soon. After that I'll update to use kconfig. Then
I'll finally get round to doing what Joe actually asked for and see about
adding some tests. I could use some help with that last bit.