[U-Boot] spi: Drop atmel_dataflash_spi.c

Stelian Pop stelian at popies.net
Mon Jun 5 19:32:28 UTC 2017

Hi everybody,

> The problem here is that you need to remove the boards in question as
> well.  I see the baord maintainer was Cc'd on this email, so this is a
> bit stronger of a poke, as I guess we need to drop these boards..

It looks like I'm still listed as the maintainer, although I haven't
been involved in u-boot development for years...

I no longer have access to any AT91 board, so if someone wants to take
over, it's ok to me. Otherwise, you can mark those boards as orphaned,
or remove them from the tree.

Thanks,

Stelian.
--