[U-Boot] at91: smartweb board fails with current HEAD

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jun 22 07:07:38 UTC 2017

Dear Wenyou,

In message <F9F4555C4E01D7469D37975B62D0EFBB60A0D3 at CHN-SV-EXMX07.mchp-main.com> you wrote:

> After supporting the driver model and device tree, the size of SPL is beyond 4K.
> SPL is not suitable in 4K internal SRAM

If you are aware of this situation, you should not post patches that
break a number of existing boards.

Instead, we should search for a compromise.

We will have to do this now. But that should have been done before
upstreaming this code.

Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Parkinson's Law:  Work expands to fill the time alloted it.