[U-Boot] armv8: cache_v8: mmu setup have the wrong pte attribute

Cao Jie caoj at centecnetworks.com
Fri Jun 23 08:36:06 UTC 2017

Hi all

I do some test on my board which have two armv8 CA53 core, and I found some
region (1MB size) don't be correctly mapped by MMU. Through ds5 I can't find
this region were mapped.
I did some deep debug and found add_map function in cache_v8.c files maybe
have some wrong operation for Some region which size equal to 1MB.
For 1MB size region need three level translation and the descriptor of level
3 is different with level 1 and level 2. Look like current add_map function
can't handle this case.
Did someone hit this bug? By the way I use the 2017.05 version.

Any feedback would be appreciate.

Thanks,
Jay